Monday, December 15, 2014

Things Happen for Good

Its been long i have written a post... and yes i was busy [:)] with the small wonder joining our family.

I feel more matured now [:D] and also the thinking process has more meaning to it.
I also believe things always happen for good. Though you don't realize this when things are happening with you. Be patient and keep trying is the KEY here.

I believe so because of my personal experience [:)].
Would definitely like to narrate this to you all hoping that even you would start believing "THINGS HAPPEN FOR GOOD".

Ok so the story starts with once upon a time....... i.e in 2013.... [FLASHBACK]

There were just too many things simultaneously happening in my life.

Professionally i was working with a technology that was slowly becoming out dated or you can say the scope was becoming limited. I wanted to move to a better one soon , but was not getting a good opportunity though i did possess the talent for it.

I hate being dependent on somebody... be it anybody for anything....!
And since i was entering a new phase of my life... i.e the mom's club. (Though this is a good news but somehow at that time i was with mixed feeling... since i could not get the time to workout with something professionally and was becoming more dependent.) Was on complete bed rest for the last 2 months (HOPELESS time ever...). with the only ray of light being my "baby".

Due to some function in the family i could not join back office in 6 months time and i needed another 1 month extra and as a result i had to loose my job which got me deeply upset and frustated. Frankly i wanted to join and move back to a normal life as before as soon as possible. But destiny had chosen something else for me which i realise now [:)].
With all these in hand i also had some health problems which required me to take some good rest.
I had started feeling low and kind of feeling useless that i was good for nothing....
I had to get myself up and back to normal and happy as before. I could not loose hope so easily and this is not the end of everything...!!!

I decided i had to do things step by step 1. Breathe more oxygen which will give me positive thoughts. 2. Make myself physically fit  3. Start with something which will help me gain confidence professionally.

For 1 i started with morning walk.... joined a Gym... and also started with freelancing.... and learn new technologies. This helped me gain confidence in every terms.

It was then i started getting calls for interviews .... and also got calls for newer technologies [:)]

Finally, i am physically at a better state.... got my job back (with latest technologies)... my baby is healthy and i am mentally at positive state of  mind!!!!

Moral: Things always happen for good... you just need to believe in it and start thinking positive !!!








4 comments: