I was never so independent in life. All the decisions made by me were influenced by my family. This is a classic example when brought up in a completely protected family. This was the case until i came to pune and thanks to my brother who has helped me become independent (as mentioned in the previous post). I used to curse him for this earlier when i was new in PUNE. But it helps me now and i definitely need to thank him for this.
Motivation is the key to my success until now [:)]. My Dad being my biggest motivation.... then it might be about anything right from me learning to ride my car or me taking up my first job. YES YOU CAN DO IT .... only 5 words made it all. Even writing this blog has come up due to some motivation [:P]
I believe when somebody close to you motivates you it means they trust you and have faith in you and it is then the believers duty to make his belief a success. But off-course you get motivated only when that somebody shares a very special bonding in your life. I know i might not be that same lucky as until now so am trying to learn being self motivated and with time i am sure will make it.!!
Thanks to everybody who have been a strong motivation in my life till now ..... moments cherished :)
No comments:
Post a Comment