Sunday, February 14, 2016

Parenting

Parenting is no child's play :(:p).  It teaches you a lot of things about life. And definitely turns you into a better person.

Frankly speaking I am feeling more matured now as compared to what I was a few years back. When I say matured it does mean I have started acting serious or anything it is just that my analysing of any situation has changed.

Now I learnt to pretend to be angry, emotional ... This teaches how this life is just a play as we are all actors in it. (OK this was copied but I believe it is true). The baby teaches how nothing is permanent .,.. Nor happiness nor sadness. Also az a person I think I understand people better now.

All in all a wonderful experience... Thanks to the almighty who has blessed me with such a wonderful gift PARENTING.


No comments:

Post a Comment